Wanderful

Let's do this!

01 June 2006

33 posts is a pretty short fence


right on so i think i have my cameragraphic touch back. i figured out how to get my music off my ipod, involving hours of slow processes. now today i'm working on converting everything to acc which is the apple type of music file and getting my music onto my new ipod. which could take upwards of 6 hours, conversion is really slow. then i'm going to go through the library and delete the duplicates, this reminds me of organizing hockey cards when i was just a young lad. oh and that up there with the pink wheels is my bike trailer i rigged up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Nam those pink wheels are just so...you...yah!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

i laugh at the pink wheels. is it ramp time yet?

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home