Wanderful

Let's do this!

17 May 2006

GET PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Amazing Race just made my day, week, month and possibly my year. The Hippies who were representing the true spirit of world travel, are going home with ONE MILLION DOLLARS (or two hundred thousand after taxes) I cannot believe how awesome it is that they won, I am soo pumped right now I can hardly type. I can't wait to get going myself, I won't be racing but wow it's gonna be unreal. K I better settle down, I have to go to work in a few hours.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay eric. sometimes i read your blog and i think, yeah okay, normal. then other times, like today, i imagine you saying it out loud while you're writing - and i just have to LAUGH. thanks for calling :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I was cheering for BJ and Tyler from the very beginning as well!! They were hilarious and super nice to their opponents!! I am glad they won!! When are you heading off? have fun with that!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I KNOW!!!! i LOVED the hippies, they were great. so funny and carefree and they never really got mad, and then tyler was crying at the end, it was marvelous. and they DID remind me of you, maybe you should grow your hair and get orange pants...

ps. the ramp just needs coping, a couple sheets of plywood and paint...

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i went exploring on the web and for the first time came and checked out your blog. i see your as of yet, not on the road. so you think you will going to new zealand? are you still planning on coming to see me in australia? or even cooler, if you somehow bumbed into me while i am in cambodia. that would be cool. yet i don't know if you actually have plans on going there. anyways i don't really have much else to say other than that. wish you well
blessings

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home