Wanderful

Let's do this!

20 May 2006

Oh Jackie

Jaclyn is the only girl on our framing crew and absolutely hates being called Jackie. Tonight she invited me over to hang out and meet some of her friends. And to those of you in the know, she (Andrea) is very pretty but planning on waiting for Mr Right and as I do not want to be a Mr Right at this time....... The night went really well though, not too ackward, considering I barely knew Jaclyn nevermind her friends.

Anyhow in other news we have a winner of the CD recognition shenanigans, congratulations goes out to Sacha R from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Sacha, well Sacha likes music, actually Sacha loves music. She's my main source for new musicians to try and so far there's only been a few of her suggestions that I haven't liked. So I guess it's fitting for her to win such a prestigious honour as this, lol. She is probably hating this coverage she is getting as she likes her privacy but she earned it. I've only known Sacha for maybe three years, through the ranch of course. She lived in Portage for a little while with Christilee and Stacy and is now back in Winnipeg. As one of the coolest people I know, Sacha remains down to earth and approchable. Unless you're a creepy guy then she'll unleash rage with her eyes and possibly give you a tongue lashing if you deserve it. I know she has reminded me sometimes just how precious women are, and if you don't respect them she won't respect you. She is one of the best friends I know of to her girlfriends who are close by, always there in the middle of the night to get phone calls and make house calls if necessary. So if you pass her on the sidewalk downtown you'll probably have no idea that it's her but if you're one of the lucky ones that does know her already then make sure to say hi.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
just ran across your blog through one of my friends' connections. Just wanted to say I enjoy reading your blog. I'm a Manitoban and an Albertan and love both Winnipeg and Calgary, but your pics make me miss Calgary! I'm going back to Calgary in a couple of weeks though. Anyways, just wanted to say hi (and I totally agree about the hippies on Amazing Race!).

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Amanda, whoever you may be.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home