Wanderful

Let's do this!

01 April 2006

Trampoline 3 eric 0

I tried again today, backflips that is and the first one was to the springs so that's it, the trampoline is the official winner. So I probably won't be learning flips on a bike any time soon unless I find a foam pit somewhere.

I don't know how many days in the past two years I've been overwhelmed with an incredible urge to leave. To take any form of transportation in any direction, and be gone until I felt like coming back.
that's my Cheetah On The Razor's Edge shirt, I don't know if anyone remembers when they brought a cheetah to the mall in the early 90's but I got a shirt like this then and was super pumped when I found a new one at Value Village out here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember the cheetah in the mall!!! actually yesterday after talking to you, i thought - was that a cheetah on his shirt??? nice. very nice. and please, for your sake and ours, stop trying the trampoline!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

i like manitoba :(

10:59 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

i feel for ya man. you have no idea how much i envy that you're a guy and can just work the hard manual labour for awhile and save up tons of money. i mean, i realize i chose to pay bills and own a house, but i also know the cooped-up feelings. miss you, hope to see you in 2 weeks?

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home