Wanderful

Let's do this!

19 March 2006

Fights and Frustrations

I didn't get into a fight with anyone, but I lost one with myself. Today was like that, internal turmoil I mean, I was going to get a lot of things done and I did but not the most "important" things like applying for an Australian Visa which I can't get myself to do until I actually think that I'll be leaving soon. My Rover still isn't finished so I can't even try to sell it yet and until it sells I can't leave. I'm supposed to be in the Philippines by April 6 if I want to go to my Aunts housegirl's grad and then my aunt leaves on the 11th so unless my truck sells by the end of March I doubt I'll go to the Philippines. That was the main push to go that direction right away and if that doesn't happen then I should rethink my entire plan.

The last few days have been pretty good though, Melissa and me went out a bunch, first to a Spanish Restaurant Thursday evening and then Saturday to an awesome deli place where the above pic was taken. Adobe Photoshop is a new hobby that spend a lot of time with these days. Oh and I even took in a CutCo demonstration at Melissa's house with her roommates, me and the ladies were very impressed with the very very expensive knives.

"I wanna fall asleep somewhere, warm and not afraid."
Greg McPherson

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's hilarious - the knives, i mean. i'm not sure "joe" has enough character for my car... what do you think of 'annetta the jetta'? :) i know, you think it's perfect, don't you.... :)
good luck with your decisions, nice pic - beautiful sister.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home