Wanderful

Let's do this!

30 March 2006

it's all fun and games....

Work was finished early today and it was super nice outside so I figured I'd go out on the trampoline and try to learn how to backflip without flying backwards. Now I know some of you are laughing already cause you have an idea where this is going and it's ok I don't mind. I did a whole bunch without bouncing at all, and starting from one side. For a the first bit I flew from one side to the other but not off and slowly I started moving in to the middle. All was good so I started doing small bounces, and that went fairly well so then I curbed my excitement and decided I'd do one more and leave them for the day. Well one more is never a good idea, let me tell you. I landed with one foot on the trampoline and one on a spring which proceeded to stretch and I fell off the side with my foot stuck over the bar but under the tramp. It didn't hurt that much though..... so I figured I'd keep trying until I felt good about them again. I did a few without bouncing and was thinking I'd better stop so again I decided one more. I bounced a little and threw myself up and upside down, then I saw springs. My toes landed right at the edge, slipped and since my momentum was still going backwards I ended up hanging, my legs over the bar and my feet under the trampoline.
I think I might try again tomorrow otherwise I'll never do it for the rest of my life, wish me well k.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

lol! I had very funny mental pictures while reading that story. I hope you're okay....you know what they say, if you fall off a trampoline, get right back on it...or was that a horse? jk!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - tooooo funny!
you're crazy really really

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home