Wanderful

Let's do this!

23 April 2007

Road Trip

Don't know if you know this or not but I'm actually on a roadtrip to the west coast with Phil and Holly, here's a few pics from the trip so far. They're not really in order so I'll explain a little. The slush pic was the first and that was taken close to Strathmore AB. We were waiting for a semi to get pulled out of the way and then once that was cleared we hit the ditch ourselves but crazy Phil managed to drive halfpipe style out of that. There's some pics from in the mountains, by a river and such and yes it really was that color. Then there's a skatepark pic or two from yesterday. Enjoy










4 Comments:

Blogger Shira said...

Road trip!! thats awesome. traveling...I have to admit I am a little jealous. Hope you are having fun.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

great pictures! holly told me about your crazy driving stories...like driving through the ditch and stuff...have fun!

11:35 AM  
Blogger melissa said...

Hi brother. I forgive you for not seeing me. I apologize for not being available Sat. night! But I think in lieu of a visit, you should write me a poem or limmerick or song or joke. Something to make me laugh, which isn't a very tall order! love melissa

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phil doesn't look like phil...the hat the pants...aaaand nice purse, eric!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home