Wanderful

Let's do this!

08 April 2007

Oh My

These words fail, dear reader why must you demand such attention. So much of my life is up in the air. Do I stay or do I go. Do I commit here or there or not at all. Is this really where I want to be and am I doing what I really want to do. If I had clear answers I wouldn't even mention those questions cause it's usually not the questions with known answers that I or anyone cares about. As well, a question is never asked for no reason, meaning that I am seeking answers these days. But forget it, only time will tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

Eric, I like listening to what you write. Truly. Thank you for bothering. All is not lost. And the comment I made on my blog, the cousin that reminds me of you is Tristan. you have the same mocking humor. He was making fun of me, my city, my hockey team, and i loved it! I miss your scoffing. We had a better time than words can tell! I wished you were there. Heaven will be bliss

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do it. i really do believe in you eric.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home