Wanderful

Let's do this!

21 July 2006

Festivals

Somebody somewhere planned out this summer really well. I made it to Germany for the end of the World Cup, then went to Pamplona and on the way there or back could have seen the Tour de France. Before I forget let me tell ya that the fireworks that they had in Pamplona were incredible, best Ive ever seen and they have them every night for week, its crazy. Anyway I made it back into France in time for Fete National which is their France day, then I stopped in Avingon for a huge theatre festival by accident. So far Ive met people from all over Europe, North America, Korea, Australia and there were a ton of people from Mexico in Spain.
So Ive enjoyed German hospitality that I could have never gotten from a hostel, hung out with a bunch of crazy folk from Scotland, Mexico, Ireland, and the US. One night me and a guy from Australia slept in a really small schoolyard in Hendaye France, in Marseille I played cards with some Canadians and two Swiss girls, and the next day got a ride from the Canadians to Avingon, and today Im going to a wedding forthe guy that I helped move a few weeks ago. Sunday we are going to Ruggan, which I horribly misspelled just now, a famous German island for a week of camping. Hopefully I can keep my new camera stabilizer dry.

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

you are pretty much the coolest person i know right now. all i can say is i'm having a fire tonight. woot.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

wow, i didn't notice the rest of the posts until like, this second. Be cool, man. Hope things are good. Because you haven't been online lately, I'll freely assume you're not chillin at max's right now. be good!

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! hope everything is going absolutly fabulous! We all miss you here, and everyone says Hi. Have fun just not too much, although you probably already have!

Quito, Amo and that CSR Gang

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! nouvelles alfa romeo Adipex experience Small barcode scanner A 5 paintball gun sharing a epson printer from pc to mac Accu vue disposables contact lens Brazil football skill 401k and 403b rules 98 honda civic picture Audi golf 5 tuning Sears and discover card and rollout acyclovir during pregnancy what+is+buspirone http://www.car-alarm-8.info/buick-reatta.html Gmc utility truck Scholarships for international student Audi coupe window repair cubits shelves Get a business credit report Doctor phil tv show

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home