Wanderful

Let's do this!

01 July 2006

little bike rider

I finally dialed in my bike, the brakes and chain needed adjustment, it has probably been the most usefull thing I brought cause we cycle everywhere. Of course it gets a lot of looks because everyone out here has mountain bikes or nice old stylish cruisers. Yesterday I rode around until I found the skatepark here, its pretty small and there was nobody there and not really any sign of bike riders but kinda fun anyway. Then in the late afternoon we watched (on tv) Germany beat Argentinia in a close match decided by penalty kicks. That evening was Mareikes brothers graduation ball which was a really good time even for me cause they let me dance. I may be terrible at it but I think Im getting better and its so much fun I dont really care how bad I am. Today we helped one of Maxs friends move and nearly all of the church young people showed up to help, which was good cause most flats dont have elevators and the one place was on the fifth floor and the other on the third. Tonight we go to Maxs parents by train to pick up a car for the weekend. I feel like writing something different at the moment but Ill have to save these thoughts till later I guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home