Wanderful

Let's do this!

20 July 2006

Change my shorts

I finally used a real washer to wash my clothes and undershorts and then it stalled a bunch of times so hopefully everything is clean. I heard yesterday that my parents sold a house so I assume there is someone else living in my childhood home by now. Oh and my dad got a job so thats really good news, i hope life settles down for my parents soon its been quite the stressfull few months. I posted some pics earlier but they were from way back so Ill be posting more soon dont worry.
Theres something about going an a really long train or bus ride that makes a person want to document exactly how long everything takes to prove to everyone we have incredible endurance. So instead of talking about that Ill share something I wrote during one incredibly long wait in a really hot and smelly train station in France where nobody spoke my language and I was really hungry and tired and probably smelled aweful.

my favorite toys - ipod and digital camera
most useful - bike
most annoying - bike
most useless - sweater
wish i had right now - peanut butter
heaviest - bike and tools
favorite clothes - shorts and a button up shirt
dirtiest - the same
wish i had - unlimited library at my finger tips
wish i knew - spanish, french, russian, german
could know the quickest - french
thing besides food i will probably buy next - flip flops
thing i want the most - a shower
hours waiting in train stations on this trip to spain upwards of 16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home