Wanderful

Let's do this!

12 December 2010

Three Years! Yikes

So much has happened in the last three years it's unreal. I spent a good hour today figuring out how to transfer this blog to my new Gmail account and figured hey why not start blogging again. These days I have a lot of time on my hands during the day due to a still unhealed broken foot and despite Facebook taking over the world it's still kinda nice to have an uncluttered place to vent. Tonight we watched a full UFC fight night for the first time. It was pretty good, some exciting fights and GSP kept his title in a standup match against Koscheck. GSP's from Montreal and the fight was in Montreal which made it even better.
Time to see if I still remember how to add a picture


Yep still super slow on the upload, c'mon blogger step it up already. This is a pic from the day we tried to get a good picture for christmas cards...it didn't work, maybe next year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home