Wanderful

Let's do this!

30 October 2007

For Autumn

Who you are to me

You are the one my heart longs for
The girl of my dreams
The one I miss when I wake up

You are an inspiration
My truest source of encouragement
The most beautiful girl I've ever known

You are a patient teacher
My favorite study partner
For the best lessons on being close


Autumn amazes me constantly, she actually likes me, I have no idea how I am so blessed to have a girlfriend like her. She is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't imagine how life would be without her. I had happy times before I met her don't get me wrong, and I'm still happy when I'm not with her but with her it's a whole other level of happy. Joy would probably be a better word for it, the sort of thing that just makes you smile. I could and have spent hours with her almost every day and still wish we could be together more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shira said...

I check your blog every so often too. But you rarely have something new....oh i have eggnog cheesecake at the cafe at the moment. Hopefully if you decide to stop in an try some (if your in the city at all) there will be some left. Anyways... have a merry Christmas and i am still awaiting the day that you will come into the cafe to get something and i will be working.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update eric, update!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home