Wanderful

Let's do this!

26 October 2006

Life

I once had a teacher who would not allow us to write "I think..." in any of our papers. So I'm not gonna tell ya what I've been thinking. I'm not going to tell you what I've been doing. Pretty much this is a post to push that really long one down out of the way so it looks as if I'm good at updating. I have been really busy lately and it probably hasn't been good for my health so I'm gonna try to slow down, well that or work harder just to catch up. Oh and I'd really like to know if anyone who reads this knows how to get music off a new ipod. Well I'm gonna head'r, have a good one.
eric

2 Comments:

Blogger Shira said...

i am glad to hear i have a reader. it makes me feel a little special and important. and i love how you just posted basically...nothing of substance. good on ya (my little aussie line of the day)

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for pushing the long one out of the way. i believe we talked about the ipod. i'm pretty sure i had no idea what to do. AND no, you weren't in the car. i was all alone. if it's any excuse i was driving to see my sister whom i hadn't seen in weeks?!!?

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home