Wanderful

Let's do this!

08 August 2006

yup still in London

This has been the most stressful two days of the last few weeks and its still not over. You see I am trying to go to New Zealand right and well unless I stay in London for a month it costs close to 1000 pounds for a return flight from here. That was impossible for me so I went a found a deal where for 1150 pounds or 2400 Canadian I can get a round the world ticket that stops in Hong Kong, Auckland, San Fran, and then London. I really liked the sound of that cause then I can go to Canada and still have a flight to London paid for. Anyhow the only reason this is stressful is cause of money, my card doesn't want me to have it, and New Zealand might not let me stay as long as I want to. But I'm gonna go for it anyway and hopefully by tonight I'll be on a plane to Hong Kong.

Anyhow here's a quick story. So last night I was just gonna relax and maybe read a bit. Well shortly after getting into a good story a guy from South Carolina was like hey you wanna go check out this lookout point and I was like sure, why not. So we hiked off through the streets of London to find this hill that supposidly has a really good view. We had walked for quite awhile and finally arrived at the park where the spot was supposed to be but were wondering what view we were going to have cause we still hadn't gone uphill at all. Sure enough as soon as we got into the park there appeared a hill. And the folks weren't lying about the view it was awesome. London at night looks pretty amazing. Sorry this story was mostly anti-climatic. Oh right before I go I just wanna say I love you to my Grandparents cause I missed mentioning them on the last post but don't worry I haven't forgotten about you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric!
One part of you want to see the world and it is not important where you are or what you do! YOU WILL....You know what i mean!?!;)Enjoy it.
(I hope my english is not so terrible and you understand me.)
God is there and he know what to do.
Svenja
Ps: London ist great, very expensive but great!!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Eric,
i just read your last days entries
and it seems you're doing good so
far. Well, at least you have'nt broke another arm... You know, i spend so much with you, one part of started careing about you;)
But i'm sure you'll make everything and in the end find what you look for.
Just one question... about this around the world ticket: How long can you stay at one place?

See you Eric, your Max

1:22 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

aw, max still signs things 'your Max'...he signed my yearbook like that. haha. I love the grandparents' shoutout. Only you eric, only you.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen??
That's nice to meet you around
three corners!
One question i have for you,
your answer is going to reveal me
how to rate your comment;)
What does "aw" mean?

By by radio star, "YOUR" MAX

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home